Jemmy meaning and origin
Unexpected Jemmy is used in English came from Hebrew bestowed upon both sexes, Jemmy means "Supplant". Jemmy is shortened form of Jeremy. Jeremy is a form of biblical and famed Jeremiah. Jeremy is form of Jeremiah in English language. Also Jeremy is English form of Jeremias. Of Hebrew origin, Queer Jeremy, Jeremy means "God Raised, Appointed by God and The Lord Exalts".Names that rhyme with Jemmy
Popularity of Jemmy
Jemmy is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1342 (1971) in its 17 years run on France naming chart. There are over 104 babies that have been given the name Jemmy in France. Jemmy is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2000. But Jemmy is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Jemmy?
You are extremely smart. Relationships make you feel trapped. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment.
Looking for a name like Jemmy? Please go through the following names
- Gerschon - Meaning of Gerschon is Stranger has origin in Hebrew
- Ahava - Originated from Hebrew, Unwonted Ahava means "Loved One" specifically used in Hindi, Bengali and Marathi is used as a gender insensitive name
- Amidah - Origin of Amidah is in Hebrew is especially used in Hebrew and a girl name, meaning of Amidah is "Upright and Name of Buddha". Amidah is derivation of Amida.
- Jacquine - Jacquines origin is Hebrew, meaning of Jacquine is "One Who Supplants" is a girl name
- Doneal - Especially used in English unusual, Doneal means "God is My Judge God has Judged, Judge and God and Judge is God" and a baby boy name is originated from Hebrew. Doneal is resultant of Daniel.
Namesakes of Jemmy
- Jemmy Hirst, English eccentric
- Jemmy Button, native Fuegian of the Yaghan people
- Jemmy Dean, English first-class cricketer with professional status