Jendayey name meaning
On This Page
What does Jendayey mean?
Girl name Jendayey came from African. Jendayey is a version of Jendayi. Jendayi predominantly is used in African, meaning of Jendayi is "To Give Thanks" is originated from African.
Variants of JendayeyNames that rhyme with Jendayey
How popular is the name Jendayey?
Jendayey is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jendayey
Be careful not to drain yourself. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. Deep inside, people envy you, and you know it. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit.
Other names similar to Jendayey, for soon-to-be-parents
- Binta - Meaning of Binta is With God or Beautiful is of Hebrew and African origin, used in African is a girl name
- Pita - Pita's meaning is Fourth Births or Father is a gender-neutral name, predominantly used in African and Hindi came from African-Bari
- Nymisha - Nymishas origin is African bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nymisha is "Holly Place or Forest" is used mostly in Marathi, Oriya and Tamil
- Adjua means Born on Monday is principally used in Ghanaian is originated from Ghanaian and Western-African is a baby girl name
- Lisimba - Meaning of Lisimba is Lion or Wavering used for boys, used principally in African is of African origin
Famous people named Jendayey
We could not find any notable namesake.