Jentri meaning and origin
Jentri is variation of Jentry. Meaning of Jentry is Nobility is originated from English.
Variants of JentriNames that rhyme with Jentri
Popularity of Jentri
Jentri is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 26 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 257 babies in United States have been named Jentri. Also, Jentri is a familiar name in Indonesia. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our research.
What numerology tells about Jentri?
Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can. If the letter I represent the last letter in your name, it reveals your compassionate and deep personality. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. Keep distance and focus on your own aspirations. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday.
Go through the following names similar to Jentri
- Serl is originated from English, Serl means "Armor and Manly" is used as a baby boy name. Serl is resultant of Searle.
- Kirandeep - Unexpected choice Kirandeep particulary is used in Punjabi, Indian and Sikh is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Kirandeep is "Ray of Lamplight or Lamp's Rays" is of Punjabi origin
- Guilford - Customary and Timeless Guilford is originated from English is a boy name, Guilford means "Ford with Yellow Flowers"
- Sayth - Boy name Sayth came from English, meaning of Sayth is "One who is Well-Spoken". Sayth is resulted from Saith.
- Brittanya - Unconventional girl name Brittanya means "From Little Britain and England" is originated from Old English language. Brittanya is resultant of Brittany.
Namesakes of Jentri
We could not find any notable namesake.