Jervaughn name meaning
On This Page
What does Jervaughn mean?
Meaning of Jervaughn is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jervaughn
How popular is the name Jervaughn?
Jervaughn is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our research, over 10 babies have been bestowed Jervaughn around the globe.
What numbers say about Jervaughn?
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You have a bossy nature in love. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do. You made everyone proud in your life, even if no one acknowledges your efforts and hard work to be the best person you can possibly be.
You would love these names similar to Jervaughn
- Kamakana - Outlandish and Modernistic boy name Kamakana means "Gift"
- Jing - Unfamiliar unisex name Jing means "Pure a Capital City"
- Eriksen - Atypical and Contemporary boy name Eriksen means "The Son of Eric" is originated from Scandinavian. Eriksen is derivation of Ericson.
- Siona - Unorthodox Siona substantially is used in Hebrew and Sindhi is a girl name, meaning of Siona is "Stars"
- Asriel - The unorthodox gender-neutral name Asriel means "Helped By God"
Famous people named Jervaughn
We could not find any notable namesake.