Ji name meaning
On This Page
What does Ji mean?
Atypical Ji is used dominantly in Chinese is a unisex name and came from Chinese, Ji means "Continuity".
How do I pronounce Ji?
You can pronounce the one syllabled name Ji as ji.Names that rhyme with Ji
How popular is the name Ji?
Ji is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1967 but could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 408 babies in United States have been named Ji.
Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 1998 when it ranked 2074th. But Ji is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 100000 have the name as well as in India.
According to our evaluation, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Ji around the globe.
What numbers say about Ji?
You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. Focus on what makes your heart happy. Stop focusing on them because you can't change everyone and focus on becoming the best role model you can be. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive.
Go through the following names similar to Ji
- Irie - Irie's meaning is Get In Favor is originated from Japanese is a unisex name is mainly used in Japanese
- Yuuta - Unwonted Yuuta has its origin in Japanese, Yuuta means "Calm or Yuta", used particulary in Japanese is given to boys
- Yuudai - Mainly used in Japanese, Yuudai means "Splendor, Grandeur or The Words Yuu Meaning Hero Manly" has its origin in Japanese is aimed at baby boys
- Haruyo - The infrequent girl name Haruyo is specifically used in Japanese, Haruyo means "Warm World" came from Japanese
- Fujie - Used specifically in Japanese rarefied, Fujie means "Wisteria Branch" and came from Japanese is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Ji
- Ji Baocheng, Chinese educator
- Ji Ling, military general serving under the warlord Yuan Shu during the late Eastern Han dynasty of China
- Ji Cheng, Ming dynasty garden designer
- Ji Shengde, former major-general in charge of military intelligence
- Ji Hongchang, Chinese general and patriot
- Ji Ting, female Chinese football player
- Ji Kang, Chinese writer, poet, Daoist philosopher
- Ji Pengfei, politician in China
- Ji Gong, Chan Buddhist monk who lived in the Southern Song
- Ji Han-jae, was born in Andong, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Ji Sung, South Korean actor
- Ji Seung-hwan, member of the Men's National Team that won the silver medal at the 2000 Summer Olympics
- Ji Jin-hee, South Korean actor
- Ji Ben, imperial physician
- Ji Xiao'an, chairman of the board of the Beijing Hualian Group
- Ji Mingyi, Chinese footballer
- Ji Cheong-cheon, Korean independence activist during the period of Japanese rule
- Ji Xinpeng, retired Chinese badminton player
- Ji Dandi, Chinese singer from the city of Chengdu, Sichuan
- Ji-won Wang in Yihonbyunhosaneun Yeonaejoong as Actress
- Jin-shil Choi in Mayonnaise as Actress
- Jiggy Bhore in Jupiter Ascending as Actress
- Jillian Crane in Election as Actress
- Jimena Lago in Fucking Amateurs 3 as Actress
- In 2019 drama, fantasy flick, Lubi, Ji Yeon Park characterized Seo Yeon.
- Ji Feng played the leading role of N in 1958 drama movie Luban De Chuanshuo.
- Ji Ma, from 1951 drama movie Fu nu chun qiu, who portrayed N.
- In 1992, Ji Dong characterized the role of Housekeeper in thriller movie Di yu shan zhuang.