Jinnat name meaning
What does Jinnat mean?
Jinnat's meaning is Glamour is mainly used in Hindi is a baby girl name.
Does Jinnat work as a baby name?
Jinnat is a beautiful Arabic name that has gained popularity as a baby girl name. It contains two syllables that are easy to pronounce and spell, making it a convenient choice for parents. The name has an alluring meaning which is 'Glamour', adding charm to the personality of any girl who carries it. Jinnat is unique and distinctive, setting the bearer apart from others, which makes it ideal for parents looking for an unusual and enchanting name for their baby. Its sound goes well with several middle names, making it adaptable to different cultures and traditions. Overall, Jinnat is a wonderful choice for parents who want to give their little one a memorable and captivating name.
How do I pronounce Jinnat?
Two syllabled Jinnat is most commonly pronounced as j(in)-nat.Names that rhyme with Jinnat
How popular is the name Jinnat?
Jinnat is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Jinnat
You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people. You think highly of yourself and don't care what others have to say about your way of life or life in general. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. You are aggressive by nature because of the many emotions you keep inside. Having letter T as your capstone represents your short temper and explosive personality.
Other names similar to Jinnat, for soon-to-be-parents
- Jagadvyaapin - Mainly used in Hindi, Jagadvyaapin bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jagadvyaapin is "The Omnipresent in the World"
- Dheemanth especially is used in Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Dheemanth is "Wise"
- Kantirava means Lion is used in Hindi is used as a baby boy name
- Saushthav - The boy name Saushthav means "Strength" is used mostly in Hindi
- Durgi - Used predominantly in Hindi, Durgi bestowed upon baby girls, Durgi means "One who Lives in a Fort"
Famous people named Jinnat
We could not find any notable namesake.