Jodhveer meaning and origin
Jodhveer means Worrier is particulary used among Sikhs and Punjabi is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Jodhveer
Popularity of Jodhveer
Jodhveer is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our estimate, over 40 babies have been named Jodhveer globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jodhveer
You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. If letter R is your capstone, it reveals your fear of failure. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You are all about justice and can't stand people who interfere in other people's lives. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams.
Parents who liked Jodhveer, loved these names
- Lavindeep - Unisex name Lavindeep is particulary used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Lavindeep is "Illuminated, Infused Lamp or Bright Future"
- Ninderpaul - Used in Sikh and Punjabi, Ninderpaul means "Preserver of Good Sleep" is used for baby boys
- Manohardeep - Meaning of Manohardeep is Charming Lamp is used mostly in Sikh and Punjabi is a baby boy name
- Sharanjit - Meaning of Sharanjit is Refuge of the Victor, One who Attains the Gurus Shelter or Protected is used specifically in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi is given to baby boys
- Ravindermeet - Meaning of Ravindermeet is Friend of the Lord Sun or Brave As the Lord Sun used for baby boys is mostly used in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Jodhveer
We could not find any notable namesake.