Jordano meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Unfamiliar Jordano bestowed upon boys which is used mainly in Italian, Jordano means "The Descending". Jordano is variation of all time favorite, admired and biblical Jordan. Jordan is variation of The Germanic Name Jordanes See Jard. Jordan means One who Descends, Earth and Down-flowing is originated from German, English and Hebrew.
Variants of JordanoNames that rhyme with Jordano
Popularity of Jordano
Jordano is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, Jordano is a familiar name in Brazil, Venezuela and Chile. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Jordano globally.
What numerology tells about Jordano?
Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. You can smell a great opportunity from miles.
Do you like Jordano? Read these names too
- Harlequin means Clown Character used for both genders is of Italian origin
- Cesare - Atypical Cesare is used chiefly in Italian aimed at baby boys is originated from English and Latin, Cesare means "Cut or Excise"
- Georgio - Used dominantly in Italian rarefied, Georgio means "Worker of the Earth" is came from Greek and Old Greek is used as a gender-neutral name
- Catera - Uncommon girl name Catera is of Old Greek origin and is commonly used in Italian language, Catera means "The Pure"
- Lorenzina - Girl name Lorenzina means "Laurel, From Laurentum Stem End or Too: Laurel Wreath" has its origin in Italian and Latin is mainly used in Italian
Namesakes of Jordano
We could not find any notable namesake.