Jordin name meaning
On This Page
What does Jordin mean?
Originated from Hebrew, Well-Liked Jordin means "The Descending" and usually is used for both sexes is used in English. Jordin is version of biblical and enduring Jordan. Jordan is variant form of The Germanic Name Jordanes See Jard.
Jordan's meaning is Inspired By the Eponymous River In Palestine and Flowing Down is of Germanic and German origin.
Could Jordin be an appropriate name for your new bundle of joy?
Jordin is a unique name that has gained popularity in recent years. It has a rhythmic and melodic sound that rolls off the tongue.
The name is versatile and can be used for both boys and girls. Its Hebrew origin gives it a significant meaning of 'down-flowing,' which speaks about being grounded, calm, and collected.
Jordin evokes feelings of strength, determination, and leadership qualities, making it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their child a strong name that they can aspire to live up to.
It's easy to pronounce and spell, making it an ideal choice for parents looking for a no-fuss baby name that stands out from the rest.
How do I pronounce Jordin?
Two syllabled Jordin is most commonly pronounced as j(o)-rdin. It can also be pronounced as jor-din.
Variants of JordinNames that rhyme with Jordin
How popular is the name Jordin?
Jordin was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1981 around 6523 babies have been given the first name. When at the peak of its usage in 2007, the moniker grabbed the 586th spot and 511 baby girls were given the name.
However after 74 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Jordin is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim.
Also, Jordin is a familiar name in Nicaragua. According to our findings, over 6000 babies have been named Jordin globally.
Jordin in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jordin?
You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life.
Do you like Jordin? Other names you would love
- Seona - Meaning of Seona is God is Gracious is largely used in Malayalam, Tamil and Kannada and is used for baby girls is of Hebrew origin
- Eliakim means God Will Raise is originated from Hebrew, used principally in Hebrew is given to baby boys
- Joeanne - Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Joeanne is particulary used in English, Joeanne means "Variant of Joan or God is Gracious" is used as a baby girl name
- Sharayah - Of Hebrew origin, Atypical Sharayah means "Poetess" is used for girls
- Chanti - Anomalous Hebrew Chanti is majorly used in Spanish and Telugu, meaning of Chanti is "Peace or A Small Kid" is used as a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Jordin
- Jordin Kare, physicist and aerospace engineer
- Jordin Tootoo, Canadian former professional hockey player
- Jordin Sparks, American singer, songwriter, and actress
- Jordin Taylor in Somewhere the Water as Actress
- In 2012, Jordin Sparks Thomas portrayed the role of Sparkle in drama, music flick Sparkle.
Lists having Jordin
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -din