Jork meaning and origin
Jork is used chiefly in Frisian, Jork means "Eber".Names that rhyme with Jork
Popularity of Jork
Jork is a familiar baby name in Germany. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Jork globally, concentrated mainly in Europe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jork
You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. Before taking any action or saying any word, you rethink it a thousand times. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. You create an independent opinion about everything and everyone and it affects your relationships in a negative way.
Do you like Jork? You would love these names
- Hanibal - Boy name Hanibal means "Thanks to the God Baal" has its origin in Phoenician language
- Göntje - Göntje's meaning is Fight is substantially used in Frisian
- Lulaya - Unisex name Lulaya means "Learned" is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi
- Kartikka - Kartikka's meaning is Light is used mainly in Hindi and Hindi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Hadiyatallah - Hadiyatallahs origin is Quran, meaning of Hadiyatallah is "Gift of God"
Namesakes of Jork
We could not find any notable namesake.