Kajanthan name meaning
What does Kajanthan mean?
Boy name Kajanthan means "Elephant" is mostly used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Kajanthan
How popular is the name Kajanthan?
Kajanthan is a familiar baby name in Sri Lanka. At least, 700 people globally have carried Kajanthan as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kajanthan
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. You know how important freedom is in a person's life. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Parents who liked Kajanthan, loved these names
- Maadavan - Meaning of Maadavan is Handsome, Attractive or Lord Krishna is used specifically in Tamil is used as a boy name
- Illavazhahu - Used substantially in Tamil, Illavazhahu means "Young or Beautiful Person" is used for baby girls
- Tamileniyan is used specifically in Tamil is a boy name, Tamileniyan means "The One with a Linguistic Intelligence in Tamil or Master in Tamil Language"
- Mathurakavi - Boy name Mathurakavi is largely used in Tamil, meaning of Mathurakavi is "Singing About Madhura"
- Ellilvaanan - Meaning of Ellilvaanan is Prettiest Man used for baby boys is used largely in Tamil
Famous people named Kajanthan
We could not find any notable namesake.