Kajjala meaning and origin
Commonly used in Sanskrit, Kajjala bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Kajjala is "Lamp Black".Names that rhyme with Kajjala
Popularity of Kajjala
Kajjala is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kajjala
You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You have no enemies. Positive energy adores your spirit. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. There isn't a person you can't charm.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Kajjala
- Dhatr prevalently is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, meaning of Dhatr is "Founder or Establisher"
- Brahmadya means Beginning with Brahma aimed at boys is used primarily in Sanskrit
- Jawaharlal - Sanskrit name Jawaharlal bestowed upon boys used commonly in Indian, meaning of Jawaharlal is "Victory or Gemstone"
- Bhumya means Belonging to the Earth is a boy name is used majorly in Sanskrit
- Gambhiera means Considerate and Thoughtful is a girl name is rooted from Sanskrit. Gambhiera is derivative of Gambhira.
Namesakes of Kajjala
We could not find any notable namesake.