Kallai meaning and origin
Girl name Kallai means "Artful or Art" is used notably in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Kallai
Popularity of Kallai
Kallai is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2007. Also, Kallai is a familiar name in Ghana. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Kallai around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kallai
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are undoubtedly a born leader. Your career success is inevitable. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Nothing good can come out of your past. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Other names similar to Kallai, for would be moms
- Kaniamudhu - Kaniamudhu's meaning is Sweet is used specifically in Tamil is used as a girl name
- Nandhusha - The girl name Nandhusha means "Happy" is especially used in Tamil
- Gopeeswaran means Eswaran - Lord Shiva or Eswaran-Lord Shiva is used in Tamil is usually used for boys
- Poorthika - Poorthika's meaning is Fulfill used for baby girls is used largely in Tamil
- Unthavan - Boy name Unthavan means "Energetic Person" is mainly used in Tamil
Namesakes of Kallai
We could not find any notable namesake.