Kanakendu meaning and origin
The boy name Kanakendu means "Gold or Golden Moon" is used predominantly in Hindi and Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Kanakendu
Popularity of Kanakendu
Kanakendu is a familiar baby name in India. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Kanakendu globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Kanakendu
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You have a quick mind. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Go through the following names similar to Kanakendu
- Varaahamihir - Boy name Varaahamihir is mainly used in Gujarati and Malayalam languages, Varaahamihir means "An Ancient Astronomer"
- Shayamali - Used especially in Hindi and Marathi, Shayamali means "Goddess Durga" is a girl name
- Deshapali - Girl name Deshapali is chiefly used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Deshapali is "Row of Lamps"
- Adhara means Lips or Maiden is largely used in Hindi and Sanskrit. Its origin is in Arabic is a unisex name
- Guruling - Meaning of Guruling is One of the Five Eashwar Lingas is a baby boy name is used specifically in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Kanakendu
We could not find any notable namesake.