Kanimoli meaning and origin
Girl name Kanimoli means "A Person who Speak with a Gentle Voice" is predominantly used in Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Sindhi, Hindi, Malayalam, Oriya and Telugu.
Variants of KanimoliNames that rhyme with Kanimoli
Popularity of Kanimoli
Kanimoli is an uncommon name probably limited to Malaysia. According to our research, over 100 babies have been named Kanimoli globally.
Numerological aspects of Kanimoli
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. They want to be adored and loved by others. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive. You are dominant in your circle of friends.
Looking for a name like Kanimoli? Please go through the following names
- Abhjeet means One who is Victorious is a boy name is used in Telugu, Hindi and Gujarati
- Panchabhootatmika - Meaning of Panchabhootatmika is The Goddess who is the Soul of the Five Elements is commonly used in Telugu, Tamil and Marathi is used for baby girls
- Somil - Mostly used in Gujarati and Oriya unheard-of and contemporary, Somil bestowed upon boys, meaning of Somil is "Love to Meet Different Persons or A Friend"
- Arihaan - Particulary used in Tamil and Marathi new and creative and adventurous, Arihaan means "Destroyer of Evil, Destroyer of Demons or Killing Enemies" is aimed at baby boys
- Deepta - The girl name Deepta is used principally in Gujarati and Bengali, Deepta means "Goddess Lakshmi or Shining"
Namesakes of Kanimoli
We could not find any notable namesake.