Kanja name meaning
Usage: Sanskrit, African and Indian
Meaning: Water Born and From Outside
Add to favorites
What does Kanja mean?
Of Sanskrit origin, Kanja is dominantly used in Indian, Sanskrit and African and is aimed at baby boys, Kanja means "Water Born or From Outside". Names that rhyme with Kanja
How popular is the name Kanja?
Kanja is a common baby name in Kenya while it is somewhat familiar in India. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Kanja as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Kanja
Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident.
Parents who liked Kanja, loved these names
- Kimani - Originated from Gikuyu and American-Shoshone, Unfamiliar Kimani bestowed upon both sexes and is used principally in English and African, Kimani means "Great or Beauty"
- Dabiku - Dabiku's meaning is Gift is substantially used in African
- Ewansiha - The Ewansiha is used in African, Ewansiha means "Secrets Are Not for Sale"
- Pra - Pra's meaning is River or Akan of Ghana is particulary used in Hindi and African is used as a boy name
- Abena - Unwonted Abena came from African, meaning of Abena is "Born on a Tuesday" used in Tamil is a gender insensitive name
Famous people named Kanja
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kanja
- Boy names beginning with K
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- African Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Water
Share your opinion on Kanja