Kao name meaning
What does Kao mean?
Meaning of Kao is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kao
How popular is the name Kao?
Kao is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1981, it ranked 1521st when 40 boys were named Kao. There are over 691 babies that have been given the name Kao in United States. But Kao is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 240000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 10000 people has been named Kao globally.
Numerological aspects of Kao
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. You have a quick mind. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are all about adventure and travel. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly.
If you like Kao, you would love these names
- Brooklen - Odd girl name Brooklen has its origin in English, Brooklen means "A Fresh Water Small Stream, Combination of Brook and Lynn and Broken Land". Brooklen is derived from Brooklyn.
- Linli - Origin of Linli is in English, meaning of Linli is "From the Flax Field and Flax Meadow" is given to boys. Linli is derivation of Linley.
- Jimi - Origin of Unwonted Jimi is in Hebrew, meaning of Jimi is "Supplanter, Modern Female Version of Jimmy or Yahweh May Protect" principally used in Gujarati, Malayalam and Kannada is bestowed upon both genders
- Budi - Primarily used in Malay, Budi means "Mind or Character" which originated from Malay and English is aimed at baby boys
- Gursimran - Used in English, Indian and Sikh rarefied, Gursimran means "Remembering Guru or Remembering the Guru" has its roots in Punjabi is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Kao
- Kao Ping-tse, Chinese astronomer
- Kao Lung-wei, Taiwanese baseball player
- Kao Cheng-yan, activist and founding chair of the Green Party Taiwan and a member of the Taiwan Environmental Protection Union
- Kao Hao-chieh, Taiwanese football player
- Kao Kuo-ching, Taiwanese baseball player
- Kao Chih-kang, Taiwanese professional baseball player
- Kao Cheng-hua, Taiwanese baseball player
- Kao Chin Su-mei, Taiwanese politician and retired actress and singer