Kapua meaning and origin
Girl name Kapua means "Blossom".Names that rhyme with Kapua
Popularity of Kapua
Kapua is a familiar baby name in Kenya and United States. According to our estimate, over 400 babies have been named Kapua globally.
Numerological aspects of Kapua
The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Looking for a name like Kapua? Please go through the following names
- Pwyll - Pwyll's meaning is Steadiness is aimed at baby boys
- Olinde - Olinde's meaning is Possession or Basswood Plate
- Orchydée - Meaning of Orchydée is Ornamental Plant
- Nezira has its origin in Quran, Nezira means "Dedicated to God"
- Tshering - Tshering's meaning is Graceful is used notably in Hindi and Hindi is used as a unisex name
Namesakes of Kapua
We could not find any notable namesake.