Katasia meaning and origin
Meaning of Katasia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Katasia like Hine, Cona, Georgette,Names that rhyme with Katasia
Popularity of Katasia
Katasia is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1999. At least, 10 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Katasia
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this.
If you like Katasia, you would love these names
- Asselin - Meaning of Asselin is Noble
- MáR has its origin in Old Norse language is used as a gender insensitive name which is notably used in Finnish, Old Norse and Swedish, MáR means "Seagull, Seamew"
- Kulap means Rose is rooted from Thai is bestowed upon girls
- Jakaranda - Girl name Jakaranda means "Strong Fragrance" is rooted from Andean-Equatorial language. Jakaranda is resulted from Jacaranda.
- SaiKalateeta means Beyond Time Limitations is used in Gujarati, Hindi and Telugu is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Katasia
We could not find any notable namesake.