Kefyra meaning and origin
Kefyra is variant form of modernistic Kefira. Kefira's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Kefira is "Resembling a Young Lioness".
Variants of KefyraNames that rhyme with Kefyra
Popularity of Kefyra
Kefyra is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kefyra
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. Try to be more compassionate and humane. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way.
You would love these names similar to Kefyra
- Ysolde - Ysolde's meaning is Fair Lady or God Protects My House is used in English has its roots in Hebrew is used as a girl name
- Oziell - Boy name Oziell means "Divine Strength" came from Hebrew. Oziell is resultant of Oziel.
- Evelyse - Evelyse's meaning is Alive or God is Fullness used for girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Shon - Prevalently used in Marathi and Oriya darling, Shon is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Shon is "River or Wise" is rooted from Hebrew. In baby boy names list, darling Shon was spotted at 497th position in 1974 in United States
- Yoota - Yootas origin is Hebrew, meaning of Yoota is "Yuuta and Very Helpful" is used as a baby girl name. Yoota is resulted from Yuta.
Namesakes of Kefyra
We could not find any notable namesake.