Keitan meaning and origin
Keitan is variation of celebrated Keaton. Meaning of Keaton is The Element Tun Which Means Town Settlement Homestead and Settlement on the Bank has origin in Old English is used dominantly in English and English.
Variants of KeitanNames that rhyme with Keitan
Popularity of Keitan
Keitan is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keitan
You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you.
Do you like Keitan? You would love these names
- Rayfield means Stream In the Field is used as a boy name has origin in English
- Edgarton - Edgarton's meaning is From the Town on the Ridge and Edgars Town is rooted from English is used as a baby boy name. Edgarton is resulted from Egerton.
- Thormunde - Originated from English, Thormunde is used in general as a baby boy name, Thormunde means "Thors Protection and Thor's Protection". Thormunde is derivative of Thormond.
- Bayly - Meaning of Bayly is In the Middle Ages a Bailiff was a Minor Officer of the Law, Bailiff or Steward is used in English and English, rooted from Old English is used as a gender-neutral name
- Harwick has its origin in English bestowed upon boys, Harwick means "From the Courageous Mans Settlement". Harwick is derivative of Hardwick.
Namesakes of Keitan
We could not find any notable namesake.