Kensyngton meaning and origin
Girl name Kensyngton has origin in English. Kensyngton is a version of prevailing Kensington. English name Kensington, meaning of Kensington is "A Brash Lady".
Variants of KensyngtonNames that rhyme with Kensyngton
Popularity of Kensyngton
Kensyngton is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kensyngton?
Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value.
Parents who liked Kensyngton, loved these names
- Tredon - Of Old English origin, New and Unwonted Tredon means "One who Tramples Others" is used for boys. Tredon is resulted from Tredan.
- Seldon - Principally used in English and English persistent and lofty, Seldon means "From the Willow Valley or Willow Tree Town" is aimed at both genders
- Kem - Meaning of Kem is The Sun used for both boys and girls has its origin in English and Gypsy
- Chez - Of English origin, Atypical Chez means "One who Promotes Peace" is a gender-neutral name. Chez is short version of Chesney.
- Branwill - Originated from Old English, Branwill means "From Where the Broom Grows, From the Bramble Bush Spring and Broom Well" is used commonly as a boy name. Branwill is derivative of Bramwell.
Namesakes of Kensyngton
We could not find any notable namesake.