Kestril name meaning
What does Kestril mean?
Kestril is resultant of Kestrel. Kestrel came from English, meaning of Kestrel is "Falcon".
View middle names that goes with Kestril like Tyon, Aksel, Gury,Names that rhyme with Kestril
How popular is the name Kestril?
Kestril is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Kestril?
You are a good friend. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after. Encourage people to do the right thing. Spread your knowledge and words of wisdom. Once people know you better, they learn how to read you from your eyes and not the things you say.
If you like Kestril, you would love these names
- Damita - Originated from Spanish, Renowned Damita typically bestowed upon girls, Damita means "Little Noble Woman or Little Princess" is particulary used in Hindi and Marathi
- Hellee means Dweller By a Hill used for boys is originated from Old English. Hellee is derived from Heller.
- Blandfurde - Blandfurde's meaning is From the Gray-Haired Mans Ford, Gray Man's Ford and From the Gray Ford used for baby boys is originated from English. Blandfurde is resultant of Blanford.
- Locke - Unorthodox Lockes origin is English is used particulary in English and English, meaning of Locke is "Forest or Locksmith" is a gender insensitive name
- Blythe - Meaning of Blythe is Free Spirit, Happy or Carefree is rooted from English aimed at both sexes is used notably in English and English
Famous people named Kestril
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kestril
Share your opinion on Kestril