Khalish name meaning
On This Page
What does Khalish mean?
Meaning of Khalish is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Khalish
How popular is the name Khalish?
Khalish is an uncommon name around the world. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Khalish around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Khalish
You like people too but prefer your solitude. You don't believe in second chances. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality.
Looking for a name like Khalish? Please go through the following names
- Tivri dominantly is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Tivri is "Target or Auspicious" is used as a unisex name
- Bartholomée - The Bartholomée means "Son of Tolomé" has origin in Aramaic
- Denoel is used mainly in Breton, Denoel means "Judge or God"
- Melur mostly is used in Malay has its origin in Malay is a girl name, meaning of Melur is "Jasmine"
- Ilsegard - The Ilsegard means "Garden"
Famous people named Khalish
- Khalish Dehlavi, successful engineer and well-known Urdu poet of India