Khushnuda meaning and origin
Used notably in Arabic, Khushnuda is used as a baby girl name, Khushnuda means "Delighted, Agreed, Happy or Joyous".Names that rhyme with Khushnuda
Popularity of Khushnuda
Khushnuda is a common baby name in India and Tajikistan while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Khushnuda globally.
What numbers say about Khushnuda?
You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You don't take love very seriously. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change.
Other names similar to Khushnuda, for would be moms
- Maah means The Obliterator of Infidelity is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Wakdar - Boy name Wakdar means "Man of Authority" is used mainly in Arabic
- Monera - Girl name Monera means "Bright, Shinning Light or Beautiful", commonly used in Arabic came from Arabic
- Zakyah - Originated from Arabic, Odd and Modernistic Zakyah is principally used in Arabic, Zakyah means "Pure and Intelligent" is a baby girl name. Zakyah is derivative of Zakiya.
- Asfour - Boy name Asfour means "Bird" is used predominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Khushnuda
We could not find any notable namesake.