Khusro meaning and origin
Meaning of Khusro is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Khusro
Popularity of Khusro
Khusro is a familiar baby name in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and India. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Khusro?
All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more. To get through emotional breakdowns faster and learn something from it, is by feeling how you are supposed to feel, instead of ignoring it. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing. Follow your dreams, not cash. And not just at this point but since always. Reorder your priorities and put work as last.
Do you like Khusro? Read these names too
- Dushita - Meaning of Dushita is Polluted is used predominantly in Hindi is a baby girl name
- Tikoo means Splinter in general used for baby boys is used notably in Hindi
- Satyarat - Boy name Satyarat is majorly used in Hindi, meaning of Satyarat is "Devoted to Truth"
- Jaanakeeraman - Boy name Jaanakeeraman means "Husband of Janaki" is used in Hindi
- Abnash - Boy name Abnash means "That cannot be Destroyed" is primarily used in Hindi
Namesakes of Khusro
- Khusro Bakhtiar, Pakistani politician