Kio meaning and origin
Meaning of Kio is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kio
Popularity of Kio
Kio is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. And also in England and Wales. Also, Kio is a familiar name in Japan, Nigeria, Niger, Benin, Vietnam, Kenya and Malaysia. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Kio globally.
What numerology tells about Kio?
Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Lower your expectations in people and increase the expectations you have in yourself.
Do you like Kio? You would love these names
- Lelayamana - Largely used in Hindi and Hindi, Lelayamana means "Document or Playful" is used for both sexes
- Anderssun means Masculine, Son of Anders and Son of Andrew is a boy name came from Scandinavian. Anderssun is derivative of Anderson.
- A'ala means Royal is given to boys
- Azenora - The Azenora is used particulary in Breton and of Breton origin, Azenora means "Honor"
- Zaakkar - The boy name Zaakkar means "Kind Hearted and Handsome" has its origin in Babylonian. Zaakkar is derivative of Zakar.
Namesakes of Kio
We could not find any notable namesake.