Kishanna meaning and origin
Meaning of Kishanna is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Kishanna like Brenna, Maurine, Amia, Briella, Elina, Camilia,Names that rhyme with Kishanna
Popularity of Kishanna
Kishanna is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 80 babies have been bestowed Kishanna around the globe.
What numbers say about Kishanna?
You should learn to live in the moment. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You can't stand people without a purpose. Your career success is inevitable. You are a wise person. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure.
Looking for a name like Kishanna? Please go through the following names
- Gertje - The Gertje is mainly used in Frisian, Gertje means "Spear"
- Adiputri - Meaning of Adiputri is Daughter or Princess is specifically used in Malay used as a baby girl name came from Malay
- Kashta - Largely used in Hindi and Hindi, Kashta is used as a unisex name, meaning of Kashta is "Pilgrimage Spot or Hard Work"
- Apke means Of Noble Lineage is a girl name is used in Frisian
- Meint - The Meint is largely used in Frisian language, meaning of Meint is "Power"
Namesakes of Kishanna
We could not find any notable namesake.