Koralo meaning and origin
Koralo's origin is Esperanto is used primarily in Esperanto, meaning of Koralo is "Coral" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Koralo
Popularity of Koralo
Koralo is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Koralo
You dream of living in a more humane society. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek. When it comes to love, you are not demanding or act protectively around your partner. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Koralo
- Zemar - Unfamiliar boy name Zemar means "Lion" is originated from Afghan
- Saqui - The girl name Saqui is rooted from Mapuche, Saqui means "Kind Soul"
- Vartouhi - Meaning of Vartouhi is As Beautiful As a Rose is a girl name has origin in Armenian
- Haug - Haug means "Mind or Spirit"
- Mulania - Girl name Mulania came from Chinese, meaning of Mulania is "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom". Mulania is a resultant of Mulan.
Namesakes of Koralo
We could not find any notable namesake.