Kosalai name meaning
What does Kosalai mean?
Dominantly used in Tamil, Kosalai is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Kosalai is "Mother of Sriraman from Indian Literature Ramayanam".Names that rhyme with Kosalai
How popular is the name Kosalai?
Kosalai is an uncommon name around the world. According to our evaluation, at least 60 people have been bestowed Kosalai around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Kosalai
You know how important freedom is in a person's life. The letter K as a cornerstone stands for energy, strong character and beliefs, and authority. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number.
Other names similar to Kosalai, for would be moms
- Saalvan primarily is used in Tamil, meaning of Saalvan is "Knowledgeable" is a baby boy name
- Sarasayan means Popularity or Hieroglyphics is used mainly as a baby boy name is substantially used in Tamil
- Nadesh - The unisex name Nadesh is mostly used in Tamil, Nadesh means "God of River or Hope"
- Soumia - Used primarily in Tamil, Soumia means "Sublime" and a girl name is originated from Arabic
- Pukazhan - Boy name Pukazhan is chiefly used in Tamil, meaning of Pukazhan is "Praising About Someone"
Famous people named Kosalai
We could not find any notable namesake.