Kulwant meaning and origin
Kulwant predominantly is used among Sikhs and Punjabi, meaning of Kulwant is "Of a Good Family or A Credit to the Entire Family" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Kulwant
Popularity of Kulwant
Kulwant is a prominent name in India where every 1 in 7000 have the name. While it is common in and a familiar name in England and Canada. At least, 190000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Kulwant?
Encourage people to do the right thing. Spread your knowledge and words of wisdom. If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Kulwant
- Jupinderjit - Boy name Jupinderjit is used mainly in Punjabi and Sikh languages, meaning of Jupinderjit is "Victory with the Gods Name or Victory with the God's Name"
- Jaspreet - Origin of Offbeat Jaspreet is in Punjabi, English and Indian is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Jaspreet is "One who Loves to Sing Praises of the Lord, Loves to Sing the Praises of the Lord or The One who Loves to Sing the Praises of the Lord" is prevalently used in Sikh, Hindi and Kannada
- Raswant is used largely in Sikh and Punjabi, Raswant means "Charming or Great Elixir" is a boy name
- Sachdeep is used particulary in Sikh and Punjabi, Sachdeep means "Light of Truth" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Harmeet - Meaning of Harmeet is Beloved Friend or Gods Friend is used predominantly in Punjabi and Kannada is a unisex name has its origin in Punjabi
Namesakes of Kulwant
- Kulwant Singh Virk, author
- Kulwant Singh Pannu, officer of the Indian Army and a recipient of the Maha Vir Chakra