Kushagri meaning and origin
Used primarily in Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu, Kushagri means "Intelligent" is a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Kushagri
Popularity of Kushagri
Kushagri is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Kushagri
It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You are prone to emotional breakdowns because you allow yourself to be around people who hurt you over and over again. You lack real friends. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom.
Looking for a name like Kushagri? Please go through the following names
- Himavanth is used prevalently in Gujarati and Tamil, Himavanth means "King" is used commonly as a boy name
- Sivanesan - Sivanesan's meaning is The Most Noble of All Human Beings or Lord Shiva is used as a baby boy name is majorly used in Malayalam, Marathi and Telugu
- Bhadran is used majorly in Bengali and Gujarati is a baby boy name, Bhadran means "Auspicious or Fortunate Man"
- Tavishi - The uncommon and fresh girl name Tavishi is used mostly in Hindi, Gujarati and Tamil, Tavishi means "The Name of Goddess Durga or Courage"
- Shuchit - Shuchit's meaning is Pavitra is used as a boy name is specifically used in Oriya and Telugu
Namesakes of Kushagri
We could not find any notable namesake.