Kwadwo name meaning
On This Page
What does Kwadwo mean?
Is Kwadwo suitable to use as a baby name?
Kwadwo is a charming baby boy name with African roots, specifically Ghanaian. The name is derived from the Akan language and translates to "Born on a Monday".
It's unique and memorable because it honors the African culture and tradition of naming children after the day they were born. Kwadwo has a cheerful sound that rolls off the tongue easily, making it easy to pronounce and spell.
It's an excellent choice for parents looking for an uncommon but meaningful name that reflects their child's birth day. Overall, Kwadwo offers a distinctive and culturally-rich option for parents seeking an original yet traditional name for their little one.
How do I pronounce Kwadwo?
The two syllabled name Kwadwo is pronounced, Kwa-djo. The other ways to say the name are k-wadwo or kwa(d)-wo.
Variants of KwadwoNames that rhyme with Kwadwo
How popular is the name Kwadwo?
Kwadwo is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 31 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 230 people have been named Kwadwo in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2009 when it ranked 1981st.
But Kwadwo is a popular baby name in Ghana where every 1 in 700 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 40000 people have been bestowed Kwadwo around the globe.
Kwadwo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Kwadwo?
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You hate copying others. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality.
Other names similar to Kwadwo, for soon-to-be-parents
- Ova - Originated from African-Hausa and African-Bini, Prevalent and Rooted Ova means "Egg or Happy" and is substantially used in Hindi and Danish is used as a unisex name
- Chijioke - Chijioke's meaning is The Word Chi Meaning God or God is My Guide has its origin in African-Igbo is used for boys
- Kiden - Mostly used in Bari new-fangled and far-out, Kiden aimed at girls has its origin in African-Bari, meaning of Kiden is "Middle"
- Dike - Dike's meaning is Resilient is substantially used in Igbo that came from African-Igbo is aimed at baby boys
- Kof - The boy name Kof means "Boy Born on Friday" has its origin in African-Akan. Kof is diminutive of Kofi.
Famous people named Kwadwo
- Kwadwo Ani, is one of Ghana's premier contemporary artists
- Kwadwo Poku, Ghanaian football player
- Kwadwo Baah Wiredu, Ghanaian politician and a Chartered Accountant