Laiqah name meaning
What does Laiqah mean?
Meaning of Laiqah is Suitable, Deserving, Elegant, Worthy or Capable is a baby girl name is used specifically in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Laiqah
How popular is the name Laiqah?
Laiqah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. According to our estimate, at least 30 people have been bestowed Laiqah around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Laiqah
You are the most self-motivated person you know. Injustice makes you go crazy. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are a determinate fellow. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
Do you like Laiqah? Read these names too
- Ihaa substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Ihaa is "Inspiration" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Faqeer - Faqeer's meaning is Sufi Mendicant or Saintly Person is a boy name is used dominantly in Arabic
- Mareera - The girl name Mareera means "Rope, Strong or Powerful" is used mainly in Arabic
- Ghibtah - Ghibtah's meaning is She was a Narrator of Hadith or She was the Daughter of Amer Al-mujashaiyah aimed at girls is used largely in Arabic
- Nuboogh - Meaning of Nuboogh is Excellence or Superiority is commonly used in Arabic is a baby girl name
Famous people named Laiqah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Laiqah
- Girl names beginning with L
- Arabic Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Elegant
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Capable