Laleatah meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Laleatah is a girl name. Laleatah is variation of darling Lalita. Meaning of Lalita is Variety and Lovely is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of LaleatahNames that rhyme with Laleatah
Popularity of Laleatah
Laleatah is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Laleatah
No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You are a smart person who knows how to rise above everything that makes you feel miserable. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Your spiritual growth and strengthening the relationship with your soul is of utmost importance ton you. Work on your personal progress. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
If you like Laleatah, you would love these names
- Sanjay - Uncommon boy name Sanjay has its origin in Sanskrit, used primarily in Bengali, Sanskrit and Gujarati languages, Sanjay means "Victory, Dhritarashtra's Charioteer or Lord Shiva"
- Yasodhana - Boy name Yasodhana is used prevalently in Sanskrit, meaning of Yasodhana is "Famous for his Wealth"
- Prajeshwara prevalently is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, meaning of Prajeshwara is "Lord of Creatures"
- Ryshab - The boy name Ryshab is originated from Sanskrit, Ryshab means "Morality, One who is Musically Talented and Superior". Ryshab is a derivative of Rishab.
- Arbuda means Mountain or Foetus is used dominantly in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Laleatah
We could not find any notable namesake.