Lauhitya meaning and origin
Girl name Lauhitya means "A River" is used mostly in Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Oriya, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Lauhitya
Popularity of Lauhitya
Lauhitya is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Lauhitya
You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Travelling is your passion. If the letter L is your cornerstone, you stand for beauty and attractiveness.
Do you like Lauhitya? Other names you would love
- Avtar means Incarnate or Incarnation of God is majorly used in Sikh and Bengali is used as a baby boy name
- Hamsi - Girl name Hamsi means "The Goddess who is In the Form of a Swan or Swam" is used commonly in Telugu, Tamil and Oriya
- Bhuwaneshwar - Boy name Bhuwaneshwar is used chiefly in Hindi and Bengali, Bhuwaneshwar means "Abode of God"
- Ragunanthan - The boy name Ragunanthan means "Brave" is used mainly in Bengali, Gujarati and Hindi
- Vedang is used mainly in Malayalam, Marathi and Hindi, Vedang means "From the Vedas" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Lauhitya
We could not find any notable namesake.