Lawaiza name meaning
What does Lawaiza mean?
Lawaiza is used prevalently in Arabic, Lawaiza means "The Girl who was Born to Eve with Abel" is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Lawaiza
How popular is the name Lawaiza?
Lawaiza is an uncommon name probably limited to Nigeria. As per our findings, over 30 babies have been bestowed Lawaiza around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Lawaiza
To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own.
Looking for names similar to Lawaiza? Please go through the following names
- Hiras particulary is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Hiras is "Scraping or Scratching"
- Sharica - Sharica's meaning is A Fertile Plain is dominantly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Hichem - Particulary used in Arabic, Hichem means "Generous or Generosity". It is rooted from Arabic is aimed at boys
- Nashema - Nashema's meaning is Wise or Blossom is majorly used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Khalifah - Unconventional Khalifah is originated from Arabic language given to baby boys, used in Arabic, meaning of Khalifah is "Caliph or Successor"
Famous people named Lawaiza
We could not find any notable namesake.