LeeRoy meaning and origin
Durable and Widespread LeeRoy is used commonly in English aimed at baby boys, LeeRoy means "King" is originated from French. LeeRoy is variation of darling and perpetual Leroy. Origin of Darling and Perpetual Leroy is in French language, meaning of Leroy is "The Word Roi Which is of the Meaning King and King" is mostly used in English.Names that rhyme with LeeRoy
Popularity of LeeRoy
LeeRoy is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1887 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1927, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 650 on boy names chart when 95 babies were named LeeRoy. There are over 4213 babies that have been given the name LeeRoy in United States. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1983 and was able to reach the top 800 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 787 on boy names chart when 56 babies were named LeeRoy. There are over 952 babies that have been given the name LeeRoy in France.
LeeRoy is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 102 babies that have been given the name LeeRoy in England and Wales. Also, LeeRoy is a familiar name in South Africa and England. As per our evaluation, over 5000 babies have been bestowed LeeRoy around the globe.
LeeRoy in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about LeeRoy?
Work on your personal progress. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Other names similar to LeeRoy
- Mackynze - Far-out and Contemporary girl name Mackynze means "Son of Coinneach and The Word Mac Which is of the Meaning Son" is originated from Scottish and Gaelic languages. Mackynze is resulted from Mackenzie.
- Heilko - Heilko's meaning is Intact
- Egilof - Egilof's meaning is Sword Tip or Wolf
- Asija - Rare unisex name Asija is used substantially in Turkish and Hindi, meaning of Asija is "A Great Sage, Healing or Brother of Brihaspati"
- Modan - Modan means "Young Man or Fire" has its origin in Breton language
Namesakes of LeeRoy
- LeeRoy Yarbrough, American stock car racer