Leejay meaning and origin
Meaning of Leejay is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Leejay
Popularity of Leejay
Leejay is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Leejay is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Leejay is a familiar name in Philippines. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Leejay globally.
Numerological analysis of Leejay
Widen your perspective and start living. You don't think twice before making a decision. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts. Focus on your career. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself.
You would love these names similar to Leejay
- Oréguen - The Oréguen is used largely in Breton and Breton languages, Oréguen means "Face of Gold"
- Mapuana - Far-out Mapuana is used majorly in Hawaiian, Mapuana means "Wind-Blown Fragrance", a baby girl name is of Hawaiian origin
- Saffye came from Scandinavian bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Saffye is "Best Friend, Clean and Saffron the Spice or Yellow or Precious or Glowing". Saffye is resulted from Saffi.
- Werno - Werno means "Similar to the Trunk of the Warning or Warn"
- Mosche - The Mosche means "Son Of or A Native of Mauritania"
Namesakes of Leejay
We could not find any notable namesake.