Lepakshi meaning and origin
Lepakshi's meaning is With Painted Eyes is majorly used in Telugu and Sanskrit is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Lepakshi
Popularity of Lepakshi
Lepakshi is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 800 people has been named Lepakshi globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Lepakshi?
You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. The only way to cope with people, who don't take you seriously and allow themselves to break your heart, is letting go and forgetting. You are selective when it comes to friends. You are prone to emotional breakdowns because you allow yourself to be around people who hurt you over and over again.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Lepakshi
- Thilagam means A Mark in Fore Head used for girls is mostly used in Hindi and Tamil
- Nallappan - The boy name Nallappan means "Benevolent or Courteous" is used in Tamil and Hindi
- Supratim - The boy name Supratim means "Beautiful Image" is principally used in Gujarati and Bengali
- Chokkan - The boy name Chokkan is used in Hindi, Tamil and Kannada, Chokkan means "Good Boy"
- Vinaayak dominantly is used in Marathi, Kannada and Malayalam, meaning of Vinaayak is "Remover of Obstacles" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Lepakshi
We could not find any notable namesake.