Liouba meaning and origin
Meaning of Liouba is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Liouba
Popularity of Liouba
Liouba is an uncommon baby name in still in use in France. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Liouba
You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You are just scared to express your feelings because you secretly believe it will give people power over you. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You don't depend on anyone in any way. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective.
Looking for a name like Liouba? Please go through the following names
- Intan means Diamond is a baby girl name prevalently used in Malay is rooted from Malay
- Chaheda - Origin of Chaheda is in Quran, meaning of Chaheda is "Witness of the Truth"
- Xhing means Prosperous aimed at girls is originated from Chinese. Xhing is derivative of Xing.
- Ilsegard - Ilsegard means "Garden"
- Hindrike is used primarily in Frisian bestowed upon baby girls, Hindrike means "House or Ruler"
Namesakes of Liouba
We could not find any notable namesake.