Liselot name meaning
What does Liselot mean?
Meaning of Liselot is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Liselot
How popular is the name Liselot?
Liselot is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 399 on girl names chart when 32 babies were named Liselot. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in Belgium, its highest ever rank is 666 (1999) in its 13 years run on Belgium naming chart. Also, Liselot is a familiar name in Dominican Republic. As per our findings, over 1000 people has been named Liselot globally.
Liselot in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Liselot
As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. You keep your feelings to yourself and act cold. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. Understand that you were born alone, and not with your partner in hand. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it.
You would love these names similar to Liselot
- Maïwen-Rozenn - Meaning of Maïwen-Rozenn is Princess of the Sea or Rose Flower. which is specifically used in Breton has origin in Latin and Hebrew
- Hemke - Hemke's meaning is House
- Gosling - Meaning of Gosling is Goths is used especially in Frisian
- Urdina prevalently is used in Nordic, meaning of Urdina is "Sky Blue or Mistress"
- Crina - The girl name Crina means "Lily" is rooted from Romanian
Famous people named Liselot
We could not find any notable namesake.