Liyu meaning and origin
Liyu is spelling variant of Liiu. Liiu is Greenlandic cognate of Lîo.
Variants of LiyuNames that rhyme with Liyu
Popularity of Liyu
Liyu is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. However things change on global perspective, Liyu is extremely popular in China where every 1 in 9000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Ethiopia. As per our research, over 170000 babies have been bestowed Liyu around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Liyu
When it comes to love, you love with all your heart but people take advantage of your naivety. Learn how to say "NO" to people who try to take advantage of you. You are intelligent and independent. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You should be prepared for big achievements. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go.
Parents who liked Liyu, loved these names
- Truck is originated from English-American is a boy name, Truck means "Truck Driver" is used dominantly in English. Truck is short form of Trucker.
- Pyt - Boy name Pyt means "From the Pit" is used largely in English
- Bartholomeo means Both Surname or Given Name, Son of Tolomé or Son of a Farmer is predominantly used in English is of Aramaic origin is a baby boy name
- Everette - Everette's meaning is Everard is commonly used in English. Its origin is in Old English is used for both boys and girls
- Rilye - Unisex name Rilye is largely used in English. Its origin is in Old English, Rilye means "Courageous"
Namesakes of Liyu
We could not find any notable namesake.