Lodimah meaning and origin
Lodimah is form of rooted Lodema. Used in English, Lodema came from English, Lodema means "Guide".
Variants of Lodimah
View middle names that goes with Lodimah like Sheree, Magdalen, Shyanne, Kenzlee, Christelle,Names that rhyme with Lodimah
Popularity of Lodimah
Lodimah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Lodimah?
To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You are a risk taker because you know that in order to get something, you need to give something in return. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
Other names similar to Lodimah
- Yale - Meaning of Yale is Corner or From the Slope from the L is originated from Old English which is used in English and Frisian is a baby boy name
- Livinstone - Meaning of Livinstone is From Lyfing's Town and Leofwines Settlement used for boys is originated from Old English. Livinstone is resulted from Livingston.
- Capri - Of Italian and English origin, Offbeat Capri is used as a gender-neutral name, Capri means "The Goat" is substantially used in English and Italian
- Emmot - Unisex name Emmot is used commonly in English and English, Emmot means "Embracing Everything or An Ant"
- Brandeah - Brandeah's meaning is Brandy Drink and Name of a Liquor aimed at girls is of English origin. Brandeah is resulted from Brandy.
Namesakes of Lodimah
We could not find any notable namesake.