Lolani meaning and origin
Unconventional and Modern girl name Lolani means "Royal Hawk" has its origin in Hawaiian is mainly used in Hawaiian.Names that rhyme with Lolani
Popularity of Lolani
Lolani is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Lolani globally.
What numerology tells about Lolani?
Most people undervalue your smartness because they believe that beauty never goes with intelligence. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. Leave your own mark in the world and make the best out of your life as long as you are here. You have a strong will to succeed in life. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first.
Do you like Lolani? You would love these names
- Anousha - Meaning of Anousha is Beautiful Morning is predominantly used in Hindi and Hindi and is used for both boys and girls is originated from Armenian
- Arendje - Used commonly in Frisian, Arendje bestowed upon baby girls, Arendje means "Rule or Eagle"
- Eozenez - Meaning of Eozenez is Good or Talent came from Breton
- Lelayamana - Lelayamana's meaning is Document or Playful used for both sexes is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi
- Roslani - Meaning of Roslani is Heavenly Rose is a baby girl name has origin in Hawaiian. Roslani is derivation of Roselani.
Namesakes of Lolani
We could not find any notable namesake.