Lotica meaning and origin
Girl name Lotica means "Give Light to Others" is used primarily in Gujarati, Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya, Marathi and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Lotica
Popularity of Lotica
Lotica is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our evaluation, at least 30 people have been bestowed Lotica around the globe.
What numbers say about Lotica?
You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Be more flexible and less stubborn. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Looking for names similar to Lotica? Please go through the following names
- Kanakabati means A Fairy Tale or A Fairy-tale is used dominantly in Bengali, Oriya and Telugu is used as a baby girl name
- Eeswar - Boy name Eeswar is prevalently used in Oriya and Marathi, Eeswar means "The Supreme God, Powerful or God"
- Dhrasika - Girl name Dhrasika means "Goddess or Goddess Devi" is used in Tamil and Bengali
- Vinit - Offbeat boy name Vinit means "Handsome, Humble or Knowledgeable" is used specifically in Marathi, Kannada and Tamil
- Kaanta - The girl name Kaanta means "Adored, Fragrant or The Earth" is used majorly in Gujarati and Tamil
Namesakes of Lotica
We could not find any notable namesake.