Louvin name meaning
On This Page
What does Louvin mean?
Boy name Louvin is originated from English. Louvin is a variant form of Louvain. Origin of Louvain is in English is predominantly used in English, meaning of Louvain is "Lous Vanity and City in Belgium".
Variants of LouvinNames that rhyme with Louvin
How popular is the name Louvin?
Louvin is a familiar baby name in DR Congo. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Louvin?
You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. Focus on your career. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals.
Other names similar to Louvin
- Limon - Unwonted Limon is originated from Old English bestowed upon boys, Limon means "Man of the Valley and Meadow-dweller". Limon is resulted from Lyman.
- Humilitie means Humble and One who is Modest is a boy name is originated from English. Humilitie is derivative of Humility.
- Wrene - Of English origin, Wrene bestowed upon baby girls, Wrene means "A Wren is a Small Brown Songbird and Bird Name". Wrene is derived from Wren.
- Spyke - English name Spyke is a boy name, meaning of Spyke is "Spike and Long". Spyke is resultant of Spike.
- Woodley - Woodley's meaning is Wooded Meadow is a baby boy name came from English
Famous people named Louvin
We could not find any notable namesake.