Maasma name meaning
What does Maasma mean?
Meaning of Maasma is Variant of Ma'sma, Innocent or Infallible is used principally in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls.Names that rhyme with Maasma
How popular is the name Maasma?
Maasma is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Maasma?
You are a passionate lover. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. Romantic relationships are definitely not your thing. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love.
Other names similar to Maasma
- Zeebaq - Boy name Zeebaq is used predominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Zeebaq is "Silver or Mercury"
- Fardin - Atypical and Contemporary Fardin majorly is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Fardin is "First Month of the Parsi Year when the Sun is in Aries or One who has Triple Strength"
- Mawiyah - Mawiyah's meaning is Possessing the Essence of Life, The Mirror or The Essence of Life is principally used in Arabic and is given to baby girls is originated from Arabic
- Pujman means Wish or Desire used for baby boys is primarily used in Arabic
- Alwaz - Boy name Alwaz is used mostly in Arabic language, Alwaz means "Light or Brightness"
Famous people named Maasma
We could not find any notable namesake.