Maclovio meaning and origin
Meaning of Maclovio is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Maclovio
Popularity of Maclovio
Maclovio is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1919, peaked in 1937 when it ranked 3517th. Maclovio is a common name in Mexico. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Maclovio as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Maclovio
You are a child of change. You suffer from insomnia but your mental health is great. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You hate copying others. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. The only thing that should concern you is your short temper and anxiety.
Do you like Maclovio? Other names you would love
- Nekane - Unfading and Pleasing Spanish and Basque Nekane is bestowed upon baby girls. Nekane is Basque cognate of Dolores
- Socoro - Anomalous Socoro came from Spanish is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Socoro is "Assistance". Socoro is resultant of Socorro.
- Socorro - Meaning of Socorro is Assistance is given to both genders
- Hermenegildo - Curious boy name Hermenegildo is used principally in Portuguese and Spanish, meaning of Hermenegildo is "Gild or Immense Tribute" has its origin in Portuguese and Spanish
- Flordeliza - Commonly used in Tagalog, Flordeliza aimed at girls. Its origin is in Spanish, meaning of Flordeliza is "Liza's Flower or Fleur-De-Lis"
Namesakes of Maclovio
We could not find any notable namesake.