Magdaleny meaning and origin
Magdaleny is resulted from Magdalena. Magdalena is form of Μαγδαληνη Which is a Greek Form of a Hebrew Epithet: in Latin language. Meaning of Magdalena is Magdalene, The Biblical Mary Magdalene Came from Magdala Area Near the Sea of Galilee and Of Magdala is of Hebrew origin.Names that rhyme with Magdaleny
Popularity of Magdaleny
Magdaleny is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our estimate, at least 30 people have been bestowed Magdaleny around the globe.
What numbers say about Magdaleny?
You are all about adventure and travel. Over-thinking kills. This is your motto. Remember that you are not the only person who's struggling with something. And you are not alone as you think. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. Allow yourself to think more freely.
Do you like Magdaleny? Other names you would love
- Hephzibah - New-fangled and Rare Hephzibah is used in English and Hebrew generally aimed at girls, Hephzibah means "My Delight is In Her" came from Hebrew
- Joathan - Origin of Unexpected Joathan is in Hebrew, meaning of Joathan is "Yahweh has Given and Gift of Yahweh" is given to baby boys. Joathan is resulted from Jonathan.
- Shayne - Trendy Hebrew Shayne bestowed upon both boys and girls which is used notably in Hebrew and English, meaning of Shayne is "Yahweh is Gracious". Trendy name Shayne captured 484th position on the list of baby boy names in 1990 in United States
- Nahiara - Nahiara's meaning is Girl or Maid is of Hebrew origin which is predominantly used in Spanish is aimed at baby girls
- Teriah - Unwonted Teriahs origin is Hebrew, meaning of Teriah is "Fresh", used particulary in Hebrew is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Magdaleny
We could not find any notable namesake.